1. Never send out a letter that weighs less than 30 gms. 5 size
8-1/2 x11 circulars can be mailed with a first class postage stamp.
By utilizing all 10 sides with a variety of deals you have a.
higher opportunity of getting an order.
2. When you market, mention the rate of your product and add Plus.
Postage e.g. “A DOZEN AND ONE METHODS TO MINIMIZE POSTAGE” $1 plus.
stamp or SASE (self resolved stamped envelope). When welcoming.
queries always say “For info send SASE”.
3. Market that you will do paid mailing. Set a competitive.
rate and recover some if not all of the costs associated with.
mailing your own offers.
4. Compose an excellent plan or folio; then produce an excellent advertisement to sell it.
Or provide it to others on a “commission” or “all profit” basis.
and fill the orders for a SASE. Your offers can then go along.
for a complimentary flight when you fill the orders.
5. Make up an intriguing ad sheet. Consume a few of the areas for.
your own advertisements then offer sufficient ads to others to cover the expense of.
postage, printing, advertising and so on
6. Promote a “Free Big Mail for Postage – the More Postage the.
More Mail”. (Huge mail includes a minimum of one mailorder.
publication plus a range of circulars).
7. Do exchange mailing. You mail 100 of another dealership’s circulars.
and they will mail 100 or yours.
8. Purchase an accurate postal scale. Then you will never ever include more.
postage than essential OR you can utilize up the amount of the.
postage being used.
9. Lower postage by a minimum of 40% by utilizing Bulk Mail. Inquire at.
the Post Workplace. This requires the mailer (U.S.) to arrange their.
mail by state and zip code and mail a minimum of 200 like pieces at.
10. Save all the used postage stamps off your mail then offer them.
to the agents who advertise in the mailorder publications. One.
such company is: Mel Enterprises, Box 3777, High River, AB,.
Canada T0L 1B0.
11. Stamps that have not been cancelled due to an error of the.
postal cancellation machine may be utilized once again.
12. Accept stamps from another country. If you can’t use them trade.
with a dealership from that country for stamps that you can utilize or.
buy something from them paying them with stamps of equal value.
13. View mailorder publications for dealers who have brand-new stamps to.
sell at a decreased price.
N.B. It is false economy to not send out a SASE when making.
inquiries of other dealerships. You are more most likely to receive.
an answer a lot more rapidly and it improves organization relations.
The above product is NOT copyrighted. It may be copied then.
distributed or offered. Your choice.